UPDATE: Voting is closed and 2nd Skies Forex by Chris Capre is the winner for 2012! Congrats!
Lets see who will do the best in 2013.
Time for my daily update of my best Forex blog list, Which I have been maintaining for several years. This year I am going to present the list and also ask you the reader to vote on the best Forex blog based on the list I have presented. I am going to put the candidates below and write about each one and then you can leave your comment and vote this year we have two new blogs added to the list, which I think you will all enjoy. I added 2ndskies Forex and Learn to Trade the Market. The most important point of my list for best Forex blogs is the usability of the blog and the response rate of the owner. Most Forex bloggers, are not true bloggers because they are either traders or marketers so their blogs can be a bit boring with very little interaction. A blogger is someone that talks to people and builds a community, just like the incredible community here at Winners Edge Trading, which I am so thankful for. When I am learning I want to talk to a real person. If I can contact someone and they write back that is a huge bonus and I might actually go back to there if the information is good. So that brings me to my next point and that is technical analysis if the analysis is good then I will go back.
Standards For Making the Cut:
My standards for the inclusion in the voting are including a site that has solid technical and fundamental analysis which is updated on a regular basis. In addition to that they must have an educational element that makes them valuable to Forex Traders.
The best Forex blogs on the Internet which you can vote for:
- Forex Crunch– Yohay is the owner and he always answers comments and emails and he is posting articles everyday and has done so for years. Forex Crunch is one of the tops sources on Forex Trading, he covers Forex news events as well as technical analysis. The news is prompt and the analysis is reliable with teaching built into it.
- Forex 4 Noobs — Nick B runs the Forex 4 Noobs site and Nick doesn’t play around, he speaks the truth and that is appealing to me. His trading is top notch and Nick is real Forex trader. He has assembled a large quantity of articles and education and overall I recommend for anyone to go over there and check them out. Nick also puts out weekly technical analysis that assists traders in their weekly trading.
- Forex Magnates — Michael Greenberg is the head guy a Forex Magnates and he writes about the Forex Industry, regulations, brokers and other items that are going on in the industry. If it is happening in Forex then Michael knows about it. He is available to answer questions and as I have been reading his blog I have not found anyone else to write valuable information about the industry like Michael. I recommend that you follow this blog so that you can stay on top of what is going on in Forex.
- Baby Pips – Baby Pips is a great Forex website because they put out educational material and they have great personalities and make reading blogs not quite so boring. They are also on target with their analysis as well as covering a wide range of information from, news,to technical analysis to fundamental data. Baby Pips is a great source for Forex traders to learn and be profitable. The forex school has a large source of free education that traders go back to time and again.
- 2nd Skies Forex — Chris Capre has been blogging since 2009 and has amassed a large amount of trading information that traders can use to improve their trading. He focuses on price action strategies and helping traders. If you have not see his site click the link and check it out.
- Learn to Trade the Market — Nial Fuller teaches price action techniques and also trading psychology that gives a great deal of Forex education.
That is the end of my best blogs list, I of course for the sake of being professional did not include my blog on the list because I am obviously biased :). If you think Winners Edge Trading deserves to be in the list somewhere you can make that decision for yourself.
Now, I am coming to you, my friends that read this blog. I need information regarding the other great blogs out there that I may have missed. Please don’t just list the name but tell my why it is great and give a detailed description. I want to know what makes this blog great because if it is great I will update this list and I will become a follower of a new blog.
Also, I want to give some encouragement out there to anyone that knows how to trade and is thinking of starting a Forex Blog of their own. Creating an incredible trading community Forex blog is not easy but for those that have passion it can be done. So if you have questions I would be willing to help train anyone and give guidance on how to create a blog.
Latest posts by casey (see all)
- My Personal Trading Plan Reviewed by Trading Expert Kim Krompass - January 27, 2015
- 5 Guaranteed Ways to Write a Winning Trading Strategy - January 19, 2015
- 3 Reasons Following Me on Twitter Will Make You an Awesome Trader - January 14, 2015
Winner’s Edge Trading, as seen on: